What is DoD Erase?
A data sanitization method based on US Department of Defense (DoD5220.22-M) standard that will prevent all software or hardware based file recovery from lifting information from the drive. Disk is sanitized by writing a different pattern to the disk by following
Pass 1: Writes a zero and verifies the write
Pass 2: Writes a one and verifies the write
Pass 3: Writes a random character and verifies the write.
U-Reach’s CT and IT HDD Duplicator Series can help speed up the process in mass disk sanitization. These professional platforms feature high secure level “DoD Erase” that
comply to U.S. (DoD 5220.22-M) standard, data may be cleared by writing any bit pattern to the entire disk once. Our most advanced CT600G (1-5) HDD Duplicator is expandable up to 59 targets by using “ Daisy Chain” as your duplication or sanitization target demand needs.
However, IT Series HDD Duplicator is not expandable but you have three models to choose from IT300G (1-3), IT700G (1-7) and IT1500G (1-15). Each drive bay is a cable-less direct module connection to our HDD controller. This ensures reliability and impeccable efficiency to provide maximum performance without speed degradation. Both platforms support several data erase methods:
Quick erase, Full erase, DoD Erase 3 pass and Secure
erase along with the features listed below…
- Duplication mode: Quick copy, All Partitions and Whole HDD
- “Compare” function with 100% accuracy of data duplication
- Support quick copy with MBR, GPT, FAT16/32, NTFS, Mac(HFS, HFS+), Linux (EXT2/EXT3/EXT4) formats.
- Automatic power control to prevent HDD damage during insertion/removal
- Optional adapters to support various HDDs: SATA/IDE, HDD/mSATA/eSATA/SSD/iVDR.
- Innovative Guiding Module Design
Post a Comment